After the training the participant shall be able to:
know how to cite, identify and interpret types of non-verbal languages
know how to interpret what others think or feel without speaking
know how to manage and lead an interview
know how to negotiate better and gain the advantage in negotiations
know how to control his own behavior
- Definitions, main principles and interest of non-verbal language
- Interpretation and decoding of other people's body language
- Micro expressions: description and exercises
- Review of 100 positions and their interpretations: examples and analysis of videos
- How to say "Hello" to each other in different cultures
- Questions answers
Anyone interested in the matter
Please note that, for environmental reasons, no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company, please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
No exam is available for this training course.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.