The objective of the E-learning course International Financial Markets is to provide participants with a useful and efficient tool that will help them understand international financial markets as they operate across the world today. While there are many ways to understand financial markets, the approach used in this course is to look at financial markets in terms of four different components:
- Financial Markets - What are financial markets and how can we understand them?
- Financial Instruments - What are the financial instruments that are used in financial markets and how can we describe them?
- Financial Activities - What are the main activities that are performed in financial markets?
- Financial Players - Who are the different players in financial markets and what functions do they perform?
Part 1: Financial Markets
- Standards in Markets
- Domestic vs international markets
- Regulated vs unregulated markets
- Primary markets vs secondary markets
Part 2: Financial Instruments
- Debt Instruments
- Investment Funds
- Standard Funds
- Alternative Funds
- Listed Derivatives
- Unlisted Derivatives
Part 3: Players in Financial Markets
- Financial Intermediaries
Part 4: Activities in Financial Markets
- Front Office
- Middle Office
- Back Office
100,00€ (+ 17% VAT) / licence (licence remains active for 6 months)
The course International Financial Markets can be accessed through the Internet from anywhere. The course exists in English and French.
Please note that, for environmental reasons, no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company, please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.