In collaboration with Digital Learning Hub
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be informed on:
- Luxembourg and EU data protection rules
- how to make their organisation compliant
- practical issues and situations, and impact in terms of internal organisation
- Applicable EU (GDPR) and Luxembourg (Law of 1 August 2018) rules
- Data protection basic principles
- How to become and remain compliant
- Monitoring of employees
- Cross-border data transfers
- Legal requirements in terms of information security and means of defense
- Compliance officers and Risk managers
- IT managers
- Information security officers
Please note that, for environmental reasons, no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company, please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
You have the possibility to order a printed version of the course material at the time of registration, against payment. It will then be handed out to you at the beginning of the course.
By completion of the course the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training and Luxembourg Digital Learning Hub.
Conditions of enrolment
To apply for this course, you have to register on www.dlh.lu/product/personal-data-and-information-security-legal-stakes-and-new-eu-rules/
14, porte de France - Belval