The purpose of the programme is to provide participants with an extensive understanding of the business stakes related to Luxembourg life insurance.
Life insurance in a global perspective:
- Specifics of life insurance solutions developed in Luxembourg
- Luxembourg life insurance in a cross border use – impacts of local law on contracts, sales and after sales
- Distribution channels: specificities, challenges and opportunities for historical and new distribution channels
- Focus on the Luxembourg Private Banking as a privileged distribution partner
- The triangular relationship in a B2B2C approach and the importance of each party
Professionals in the banking and insurance sectors, including:
- Relationship managers
- Family officers
- Independent wealth managers
- Product developers
- Product managers
- Life insurers
- Insurance brokers
- Compliance officers
- Risk managers
Please note that, for environmental reasons, no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company, please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
No exam is available for this training course.