En collaboration avec:
At the end of the session, participants will:
- get an introduction to cyber security (vocabulary, concepts, challenges, etc.)
- gain a high-level understanding of the various security risks and threats targeting organisations today
- understand the link between cyber security and risk management
- understand what boards of organisations need to ask and consider for adopting or strengthening cyber security in their organisations
- identify industry standard frameworks and best practices that help an organisation to achieve a robust and mature cyber security posture
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
- An Introduction to cyber security and the related challenges
- Reviewing common cyber security terms and principles
- Why is cyber security so difficult?
- Related privacy issues
- Keeping track of the latest threats
- Introduction to cyber security risk management
- The need for a risk management process
- Reviewing cyber security frameworks and related management tools
- Recommendations and description of the use of a risk management process
- Presentation of key security controls
- Overview of key concepts for board members and the C-Suite
- Establishing the proper cyber security governance model and oversight
- Management and board responsibilities
- Dealing with cyber security breaches
- High level approach to define a cyber security strategy
This course is suitable for business leaders and IT professionals including, but not limited to:
- CEO, CRO, CIO, CISO, Business Executives, Directors, Senior Managers, Risk Practitioners and other top management executives
- Relevant administrators and IT managers: Information Security Managers, IT Risk Management professionals
- All employees and individuals of an organization with an interest/business relevance for information security or cybersecurity
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
No exam is available for this training course.
Chambre de Commerce LuxembourgCalculate the itinerary
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi