ERP Systems: design, background and key features
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Understand the concepts of ERP systems.
- Get an overview of the market of ERP* systems
- Acquire knowledge of the basic functions and processes of ERP systems (using the examples of SAP and Odoo)
- Get an idea of introduction and operation of ERP systems from the point of view of commercial information technology
- Know the essential decision-making areas in the context of ERP systems
- Be able to assess the significance of the internet for ERP systems
- Role of IT in present-day companies
- Connection of corporate organisation to business processes and IT systems
- Market for ERP systems
- Data basis of ERP systems
- Relationship of planning and execution processes in companies using the example of supply chain management
- Processes and functions of ERP systems using the example of SAP R/3 and Odoo
- Introduction and operation of ERP systems in companies
- Outsourcing and other services in the ERP area
- Cross-company integration of systems in the area of ERP
Business owner and executives
Basic knowledge of accounting and business processes
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal five days before the start of the course. During registration, you have the possibility to order, against payment, a printed version of the course material which will then be given to you at the beginning of the course.