FedISA certification for the management of digitisation and electronic archiving projects
- Consideration of the information lifecycle (ILM -Information Lifecycle Management)
- Issues relating to the digitisation of information and the archiving of digital data
- Relevant standards (ISO 15489, ISO 14721 OAIS model, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Sample implementation for the certification of an electronic archiving system
- Progress of the draft law on electronic archiving
- Digital confidence and third-party archiving solutions (future status of Digitisation and Archiving Service Provider - PSDC,)
- Generic hardware and software solutions for the archiving of digital data (e.g. architecture)
- Design, content and function of a corporate archiving policy
- Methodology of a digitisation and electronic archiving project
- Identification and management of risks -Legal issues in a digitisation and electronic archiving project
- CEO, CIO, CFO, Business Unit Managers
- Heads of security, risk management, compliance, quality
- (Future) project managers of digitisation and electronic archiving projects
- Lawyers and auditors
- Archivists, documentalists and record managers
Basic knowledge of information management
Preparation for FEDISA Exam
During 1.5 day, you will be trained by an expert to pass the exam of Friday afternoon in the best possible conditions.
The exam is sanctioned by FedISA (fédération de l’ILM, du Stockage et de l’Archivage).
Duration : 3,5 heures
The course ends by a written exam.Successful completion of the exam is sanctioned by FedISA (fédération de l’ILM, du Stockage et de l’Archivage).
A hard copy of the course material is included in the “Training Programme” package. An electronic version can be downloaded from our web portal 5 days before the course starting date.