Governance-Roles and Responsibilities of Fund Directors
Although corporate governance is at the centre of most topical debates, members of boards of directors of companies and collective investments still tend to underestimate the extent of their legal, regulatory and financial responsibilities.
The purpose of this seminar will be to comment on the following key issues and to consider possible lines of action:
• What are the impacts of the new directives and circulars?
• What are the best governance practices for UCIs?
• What are the roles of the service providers of the UCIs?
• How to choose the members of a board of directors?
• How to cover liability of directors?
• How to deal with conflicts of interest?
• How to apply AML regulations and guidelines
What participants say about this training
" Truly excellent and very relevant operationally " / "This excellent seminar is a fantastic tool to move further" / "Excellent introduction to many complex subjects and good opportunity to ask questions and meet people from the industry" / "Very good due to the high quality of speakers and seniority of participants"