Improve your Business and Commercial English
- Meetings (face-to-face and conference or video calls)
- preparing for a meeting, including email invitations and agendas
- managing and contributing to a meeting
- taking minutes
- following up
- managing discussion
- resolving conflict
- agreeing terms or withdrawing
- writing agreements
- Reports and other corporate documents
- writing, reading and understanding reports
- evaluating financial information
- marketing material and press-releases
- memos, emails, formal letters etc.
- introducing yourself and your organisation
- pitching an idea
- delivering a verbal report with supporting visuals
- managing questions
- Course material includes models for letters, emails, meeting agendas and minutes, reports, and presentations
Directors, senior and departmental managers, senior accountants, senior lawyers, senior risk and compliance managers, senior project managers, policy advisers
B2 referenced against the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Acceptable certificate of proficiency or pre-course oral assessment will be required
The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal five days before the start of the course. During registration, you have the possibility to order, against payment, a printed version of the course material which will then be given to you at the beginning of the course.
By completion of the course, the end of the training, the trainee will receive a certificate of participation issued by the House of Training.