Entrepreneuriat & Gestion d'entreprise
Interactive Project Management Workshop
Objectives & Methodology
- Objectives of the training
- Bridge the know-do-gap
- This is the major challenge for any training of skills
- Transfer of the learning into daily work
- Support & develop the skills to “manage” project
- This means to “lead project”, not only to “administrate activities”.
- “Training workshop”
- NO lecture-style teaching
- Vivid mixture of
- Faculty presentation
- Direct application to real life projects
- Immediate benefits to current challenges
- Group exercises
- Discussions and sharing of experiences
- Feedback loops and recapitulations
- “Homework” and specific actions derived from training
- Project management tools for different phases of projects
- Execution and
- Project-oriented communication + coordination tool for
- Presentations and
- Project-oriented time- and self-management
- Tasks planning
- Project- + team-spirit
- Coordination of teams
Target audience & preparation
- Target audience
- Professionals facing complex challenges
- Beginning project managers
- Participant‘s preparation for the first training day
- Choice of one current challenge / project from day-to-day work
- Best would be a project that should start soon or has just started.
- This challenge / project will be used to apply training tools.
- Reflection of own experience level and choice of 2 or 3 goals to develop personal skills supported by training
- Participants should bring documentation of their project to be ready to work.
- Results (produced during workshop) and project documentation are kept by participants.
- 4 weeks after course a electronic flipchart protocol will be provided.
- No print-outs
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.