Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0 course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.
Key additions to this latest revision include; understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
- Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Wide-Area Networks
- Network Device Management
- Individuals seeking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Entry-level Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
This course is part of the following certification(s): Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA)
A hard copy of the course material is included in the package. An electronic version can be downloaded from our web portal 5 days before the course starting date.