During the training, learners will engage in dynamic and interactive sessions that foster an immersive learning experience. Our teaching approach combines theoretical knowledge with hands-on activities to ensure a comprehensive understanding of industrial robotics.
Classroom activities will include interactive discussions, practical demonstrations, and collaborative problem-solving exercises. Through these activities, learners will actively apply the concepts they learn, reinforcing their understanding and building practical skills.
To enhance the learning process, participants will have access to a range of materials and resources, including robotics kits, programming software, and relevant documentation. These materials will enable learners to experiment with different robotic platforms, practice programming techniques, and gain proficiency in using industry-standard tools.
Throughout the training, learners will work on individual and group projects, allowing them to apply their knowledge to real-world scenarios. These projects may involve designing and programming robotic systems, simulating automation processes, or developing innovative solutions to industrial challenges. The outputs of these projects will showcase the learners’ creativity, problem-solving abilities, and technical proficiency.
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- apply fundamental principles of robotics in practical settings
- program robots using various programming languages, including Teach & Play, Blocky
- analyse and evaluate different robotics applications in various industries and sectors
- utilise sensors and actuators effectively in robotics systems
- demonstrate an understanding of real-life case scenarios where robots are utilised in diverse applications
- develop and implement robotic solutions to perform specific tasks, both manually and autonomously
- Introduction to robotics
- Robotics programming (Teach & Play, Blocky, Introduction to Python)
- Robotics applications
- Final project
The training material will be handed out at the beginning of the course.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.