Investment Funds - Fundamentals (virtual classroom)
In response to the current situation related to the coronavirus COVID-19, the House of Training is delighted to announce that this training is now accessible as a virtual class.
This format, perfectly adapted to any staff member aiming to develop their skills remotely, has various benefits:
It allows you to train yourself while avoiding any physical movement
Maximum efficiency is guaranteed due to an adaptation of session durations according to this kind of training
Regular interaction between the trainer and the learners is assured thanks to modern technology tools
Registration is easy!
If you wish to attend this training, please click on “S'inscrire” and choose “virtual classroom”.
In order to conveniently attend the virtual classroom, kindly review the following recommendations.
After this course, you will be familiar with the broad operating principles of Investment Funds after learning about how:
- To acquire the basic notions of UCIs
- To be able to quote the legal aspects of UCIs
- To understand how UCIs work
- To understand the standard transactions
- To distinguish between the major fund types
- To understand the players in the UCI industry
- Definition of UCI
- Background to the UCI industry
- Legal aspects
- Technical aspects
- Classification of UCIs
- Players within the fund industry
Classe virtuelleÀ distance