Banques et Finance
This course explores the effects of the choice of one’s residence as the individual tax issues.
The objective of this training module is to provide the participants with a good understanding of the professional duties and ethical requirements ruling the financial sector in Luxembourg.
- Reasons for a family to engage in philanthropy
- Philanthropy and wealth management
- Luxembourg: model for philanthropy in the European context
- Key actors within the philanthropic engagement journey
- European fiscal framework for donations (cross-border giving)