Effective Risk Management today is a necessity not only for funds, but also for various players across the fund industry. ALRiM, the Luxembourg Association of Risk Management Professionals, and the House of Training have therefore developed a training programme in Risk Management for funds which provides a professional qualification for professionals and managers from other areas of financial services who want to acquire a solid understanding of risk management.
The programme offers 8 targeted courses.
The knowledge and professional competencies of programme participants are evaluated through written examinations on the material covered in each course.
To obtain the certification Risk Management for funds Specialist, candidates must complete 12 days of training in risk management and pass the exam for each course.
New programme as of 2020 (including new courses compared to previous programme):
- Risk Management - Fundamentals (1 day)
- Risk Management Framework for Funds (1 day) - NEW
- Credit & Counterparty Risk for Funds (1 day) - NEW
- Market Risk for Funds (2 days) - NEW
- Liquidity Risk for Funds (2 days) - NEW
- Operational Risk for Funds (2 days) - NEW
- Risk Management - Governance and Organisation of Risk Management for Funds (1 day) - NEW
- Workshop on Risk Management for Funds (2 days) - NEW
Registration to each training has to be done separately, by clicking on the above links. They will redirect you to the training page, where you will find related information, as well as the registration button to the training and to the exam.
Training courses are designed to meet the needs of 3 different audiences:
- anyone wishing to acquire fundamental knowledge in Risk Management for funds
- people having already a good knowledge of the fundamentals of Risk Management and wishing to acquire a solid practical understanding of Market Risk/Operational Risk/Credit Risk/Liquidity Risk for funds
- people having a thorough knowledge of Risk Management
Support de cours
Pour des raisons de respect de l'environnement veuillez noter qu'aucun support papier ne vous sera fourni lors de votre formation. Votre support de cours peut être téléchargé gratuitement avant le début du cours via notre portail client (télécharger ici le guide du portail client). Vous pourrez ainsi le consulter sur l’écran de votre appareil mobile ou l'imprimer en cas de besoin. Si votre inscription a été effectuée par un responsable formation de votre entreprise veuillez le contacter pour qu'il puisse vous y donner accès ou vous l'envoyer.