In response to the current situation related to the coronavirus COVID-19, the House of Training is delighted to announce that this training is now accessible as a virtual class.
This format, perfectly adapted to any staff member aiming to develop their skills remotely, has various benefits:
It allows you to train yourself while avoiding any physical movement
Maximum efficiency is guaranteed due to an adaptation of session durations according to this kind of training
Regular interaction between the trainer and the learners is assured thanks to modern technology tools
Registration is easy!
If you wish to attend this training, please click on “S'inscrire” and choose “virtual classroom”.
In order to conveniently attend the virtual classroom, kindly review the following recommendations.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to understand the factors that drive the structuring and tax models of real estate investment products, will be introduced to key elements of Real Estate fund documentation and will review the regulatory approval process. Learners will apply principles learnt to each of an open-ended and closed-ended fund product.
- General introduction
- Introduction to legal structures commonly used in Real Estate investment
- Introduction to the key elements of fund documentation
- Managing the regulatory approval process
- Introduction to tax structures commonly used in Real Estate investment
- Applying tax and legal principles to case study 1: open-ended fund wrap-up: tax and legal memo
- Applying tax and legal principles to case study 2: closed-ended fund and wrap-up: tax and legal memo
Everyone looking to get involved in Real Estate investment products, including Fund & Asset Managers, Accountants, Risk Managers, bank employees, administrators, corporate secretaries etc.
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg