Although closely related, risk management and regulation are quite different.
- Risk and risk management: Types of risk in banking, methods of managing risk
- Risk and regulation - The Basel Committee
- Methods in the Basel Accord: credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk
- International regulatory environment for risk in banking
- Future trends in regulations
The knowledge acquired from this course can be validated by means of a written examination. The examination consists of true/false and multiple-choice questions. To pass the exam, a candidate must achieve a score of at least 50% of the total points on the exam.
Should you wish to register to the examination only, please contact us.
This module is part of the Risk Management Certification Banking. To obtain their certificate, candidates must complete 13 days of training in Risk Management and pass the exam for each course.
More details here: Professional Risk Management Certification
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg