Risk Management (Funds) - Alternative Funds
The publication of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) was a significant turning point for the alternative funds in Europe. This course analyses risk management for alternative funds to give participants a good understanding of how risk in alternative funds is identified, measured and managed.
- Describe alternative funds and the risks that are most threatening for them
- Understand the fundamental concepts that increase risk in alternative funds
- Describe the main risks that hedge funds face
- Understand risk management for alternative funds with illiquid assets
- Evaluate the trends that will shape the future of risk
The knowledge acquired from this course can be validated by means of a written examination. The examination consists of true/false and multiple-choice questions. To pass the exam, a candidate must achieve a score of at least 50% of the total points on the exam.
This module is part of the Risk Management Certification Investment Funds. To obtain their certificate, candidates must complete 13 days of training in Risk Management and pass the exam for each course.
More details here: Professional Risk Management Certification
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi