Security elixir for it managers
In collaboration with
- Making IT teams feel responsible for what information security involves
- Positioning information security at the heart of IT activity
- Learning (or re-learning) good practices in information security
- Safe development
- Code revision
- Pen testing
- Maintaining an information system safely
- Knowing the usual threats and vulnerabilities
- Adding security within the IT management routine
- Knowing the framework of regulations and obligations incumbent on IT personnel in terms of information security
- Knowing how to report a security incident or the detection of a vulnerability
IT managers, safety and security managers
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
The printed course material will be delivered at the beginning of the course.