Based on a realistic and operational IT infrastructure, we offer to your teams the opportunity to expose themselves to real scenarios in the field of cybersecurity / cyber defence. Beyond learning by doing, the objective is to test the skills of your teams and their operational capacities in terms of reaction and defensive struggle.
- Learning how to detect an attack
- Evaluate the severity of an attack quickly
- Determine the appropriate level of countermeasures
- Maintain the availability of services during an attack
- Search for evidence
- Reporting an attack
- Learn or refine techniques
- Adopting reflex acts
This activity is intended for any organisation wishing to realistically train their teams involved in the cyber chain, without exposing its own infrastructure.
- Technical teams (SOC operators, CERT experts ...)
- Management teams (RSSI, DSI, General Management, Communication Department, ...)