The Art of Opportunity - Stimulating Growth and Accelerating Transformation through Strategic Innovation (virtual classroom)
In response to the current situation related to the coronavirus COVID-19, the House of Training is delighted to announce that this training is now accessible as a virtual class.
This format, perfectly adapted to any staff member aiming to develop their skills remotely, has various benefits:
It allows you to train yourself while avoiding any physical movement
Maximum efficiency is guaranteed due to an adaptation of session durations according to this kind of training
Regular interaction between the trainer and the learners is assured thanks to modern technology tools
Registration is easy!
If you wish to attend this training, please click on “S'inscrire” and choose “virtual classroom”.
In order to conveniently attend the virtual classroom, kindly review the following recommendations.
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to :
• successfully manage the innovation process from the search for innovative ideas to the design, construction and launch of successful innovations on the market
• encourage innovative ideas, practice rapid prototyping and engage in business model innovation
• achieve a more innovative organizational culture and become an effective innovation leader
• apply agile design, lean-start-up and agile management practices to strategic and organizational challenges
• The art of opportunity
• Introduction to strategic innovation for new growth through inspiring examples
• Learn the basics of Design Thinking, Lean-Startup, and Agile to design, create, and launch innovations.
• How and where to find opportunities for innovation and new growth
• Understand customers and jobs-to-be-done work ahead
• Customer Experience Mapping
• Define opportunities for innovation
• Design, build and launch innovations
• Designing your offer: products, services and customer experiences
• Innovation in business and revenue model
• Defining your innovation
• Launching its innovation
• Lean-Startup and Agile in a corporate context
• Experimentation and prototyping
• Strategy, Business Development, HR team members
Classe virtuelleÀ distance