TOGAF 9.1 - Foundation
TOGAF9® is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on how to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and designing capabilities to support it.
The course examines the essential features of the framework. It also spans the Learning Points required to take the TOGAF® Level 1 exam, and during the course participants will be helped to prepare for this exam.
At the end of this course participants will be able to understand:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) - architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM
- The Architecture Content Framework - how to describe architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum - a classification system for architecture assets
- TOGAF™ 9 Reference Models - the 'building blocks' of an Information System
- Architectural Governance and Capability - governance, skills and maturity
- Course Introduction
- Basic Concepts
- Core Concepts and Reference Models
- An Introduction to the ADM
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- The ADM Phases
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Key ADM Deliverables
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Foundation Exam Preparation
This training course was developed for anyone who wants to learn about and/or start applying TOGAF 9 and who wants to get certified. This could be for example business-, enterprise-, and IT architects and consultants.
The course will be held in English but our trainers are also fluent in French.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training
A hard copy of the course material is included in the package. An electronic version can be downloaded from our web portal 5 days before the course starting date.