Windows 10 for IT Professionals
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe the important new features of the Windows 10 interface.
- Describe the installations and deployments options
- Describe the important new features for Configuration Manageability, Security and Networking
- Describe the features of the new Edge Browser
- Describe the new Windows assistant Cortana and how to automate and add commands to it.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: The new UI in Windows 10
Module 3: Installing, Deploying and Upgrading
Module 4: Configuration, Manageability and Security
Module 5: Networking and Virtualization
Module 6: Edge
Module 7: Cortana
This course is intended for IT professionals who want to Deploy and Manage Windows 10 in their network.
Previous knowledge in managing and deploying Windows 7 or 8.1 in the enterprises.
The course will be held in French but can also be done in English, on demand.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.