This module is part of the certified path "International Treasury Management and Corporate Finance". It can also be taken independently.
The objective of this module is to provide the fundamental knowledge of risk management focused on treasury.
- FX, Interests
- Others (reputation, etc.)
- Objectives of Hedge Accounting
- Required documentation and formalisation of Hedge Accounting relationships
- Different types of hedges (Fair Value, Cash Flow, Net Investment)
- Booking adjustments of different hedge types
- Typical examples of different hedge types
Please note that, for environmental reasons, no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company, please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.