This training is delivered by Agility specialists who are still active in the field. Thanks to this, we are continuously improving it: both to reflect the latest market evolutions and to integrate the latest pedagogical approaches from cognitive sciences.
Unlike other training courses you may find, we do not focus on a specific "turnkey" method or framework.
Moreover, our pedagogical system devotes a large part of the time to "experimentation" phases to facilitate the anchoring of theoretical concepts.
Our ambition is to allow all learners to better understand the "agile mindset", its philosophy and its key concepts: necessary prerequisites before embarking on the path of agility.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
explain agile as a mindset and project management framework
help to choose: is agility applicable in my context? What are the obstacles to overcome in relation to the current situation?
Become aware that agility is a state of mind
Discover agile practices and tools
Understand that agility allows to manage projects
Take a step back on the way we work and consider alternatives
- Project management, its characteristics, risks and uncertainties
- The Agile Manifesto, dealing with risks and uncertainties
- Individuals and their interactions, the keys to more effective communication
- Overview and understanding of essential practices: key roles; value-based management; daily meeting; continuous improvement; estimates; planning on different time horizons
- Presentation of the 2 main agile frameworks: Scrum and Kanban, differences and common points
Anyone wishing to learn about Agile
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.