At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- define the project concept
- recognise the eligibility criteria for a project
- clarify the roles that make up a project team
- identify the main stages in the life cycle of a project
- present the major activities involved in leading, managing and executing a project
Introduction to project management
- Performance criteria
- Integration with programmes and portfolios
Project life cycle
Key project management activities
- Understanding the context and defining a project
- Justifying and assessing the viability of a project
- Compose the project team
- Describe the project deliverable(s)
- Define project management approaches
- Establish project controls
- Plan the project
- Assign and coordinate the execution of work packages
- Manage impacts and risks
- Transfer deliverable(s) to the client
- Evaluate project performance
- Confirm project benefits
- Anyone who is closely involved in a project: company director, executive / user representative / supplier representative, change authority, project assurance, project manager, project support, team leader, team member, etc.
- Heads of department and key people involved in decision making within a project.
- Project managers who want to have a structured approach to managing different types of projects.
- Consultants and auditors involved in evaluating project management activities and making recommendations to improve performance.
Please note that, for environmental reasons, no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company, please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of participation issued by the House of Training.