This interactive e-learning course follows global conventions and Luxembourgish laws to provide the user with an overview of bribery and corruption.
At the end of this course, the participant will:
- understand what bribery and corruption are and the impact they have on society
- gain an appreciation of the global conventions and local laws concerning bribery and corruption
- understand the methods / typologies used in bribery and corruption
- be able to identify positive action steps that an organisation can take to reduce the risk of bribery and corruption
- Definition, scale and impact
- Global approach
- Bribery & corruption in Luxembourg
- Examples & typologies
- Links to Anti-Money Laundering
- Your checklist
The course is suitable for all employees and is available 24/7 via our e-learning platform.
There is a 10-question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
Access to training / Pricing
To order your licenses at the price of 60 EUR / license, please send a request to email@example.com.
You will receive the steps to follow.
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.