After the training the participant will be able to:
- learn to prepare impactful interventions and presentations
- interact with a natural and composed demeanour, and understand the effect of body language and the use of charisma
- discover ways to project confidence and enthusiasm while building credibility
- manage adverse situations, objections and resistance
- invigorate people to embrace change and take action
- compile and present effective slides and presentation materials
- Introduction to Presentation
- Pitching and self introduction content and techniques
- Participants come to the front of the room in turn and introduce themselves (video recorded)
- Diagnostic of participants’ experiences and challenges when presenting
- Characteristics of an audience
- Type of audiences (internal, external, small, big, VIP, professionals, colleagues etc…)
- Psychology and behaviour of an audience
- Listening and memory capabilities of an audience (game)
- Presenting Face-to-Face versus WebEx versus Videoconference: facts and tips (workshop)
- Your preparation
- Presentation intention and objectives
- Structuring your message
- Compiling your slides’ content
- First impression, body language and perception
- The power of storytelling
- Theatre-style/drama short performances to unleash confidence
- Managing your stress and maximising your self-confidence and charisma to gain credibility
- One or two volunteers for theatre-style/drama short performances to story-tell and unleash confidence
- Connecting with the audience, animation and improvisation
- Responding to pressure situations
- Motivating others to take action
- Presentation Video and Debrief
- Participants to prepare and make a presentation (individually or in pair). Topics of their choices or suggested by the trainer.
This training is ideal for everyone who wishes to practice key presentation techniques and to improve their confidence and charisma when delivering a speech or a presentation in English. Every participant will be given opportunities to use the group’s audience to practice and receive feedback.
Please note that, for environmental reasons, no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company, please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.