A key element regarding payroll is for an accountant to precisely understand the information received by payroll administrators. In order to avoid any misunderstanding, this information should leave no room for interpretation.
A clear view over the payslip and the calculation method is the best way to understand the payroll administrators' work and allows a comprehensible bookkeeping.
Upon completion of the training, participants will be capable of:
- understanding a payslip without interpretation
- calculate “easy” salaries
- realise the follow-up of the mandatory periodic declarations
- identify the origin of the amounts delivered by payroll administrators
- Structure of a payslip with examples
- Mandatory declarations
- Reimbursment by the Mutuality
- The invoicing of social security contributions
- The yearly adjustments
Accountants looking for a clear understanding of payroll
No prior payroll knowledge necessary.
Please note that, for environmental reasons, no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company, please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.