How to Build a Website for Your Company with WordPress
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- create a site from A to Z in accordance with best practices and standards
- create and manage a site with WordPress
- manage hosting and domain names
- develop a responsive website
- choose the right tools for your site and its management
- customize the design of his site
- use his site for the benefit of his marketing of his digital campaigns
- create landing pages
- Introduction to WordPress
- A site, how does it work?
- The code and the server
- Domain names
- The HTML and CSS couple
- in 5 sites
- advantages and disadvantages of a CMS
- the database
- is WordPress the right tool for my project?
- post, Page and other Post Types
- instalation of WordPress
- Creating a WordPress site
- The basics of HTML and CSS
- Configure your installation
- Creation ...
- from the blog
- access and edit your files
- text editor
- choose a parent theme and install it
- create a child theme
- The limits of the default instalation
- WordPress at your service
- My Tool Box
- Theme and page builder
- Essential plugins
- Additional tools
- good practices
- WordPress and performance
- WordPress and security
- Use your site to the advantage of your marketing
- landing pages
Marketer or designer in a company or an organization wishing to become autonomous for the creation and management of a website.
Anyone wishing to create a website
The participant has to bring his own laptop with him
The course material will be delivered at the end of the course.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi