There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning course:
1. Understand the scope and geographical reach of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Gain an appreciation of the impact that the regulation has on the way that you handle the data of clients and prospects.
3. Understand the consequences that a breach of the regulation or a data breach can have on your organisation.
1. Scope of General Data Protection Regulation
2. The General Data Protection Regulation
3. Data Subjects and Data Controllers
4. Data Protection by Design….
5. Data Protection Breaches
The course is suitable for the employees of all services that use or hold personal data, both inside and outside of the EU, and that need to understand the rules of the upcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation.
+/- 1 h including questions (licence remains active for 6 months)
Access to training / Pricing
To order your licenses (at least 50) at the price of 60 EUR / license, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive the steps to follow.
This training is accessible via the Internet, and is also available in French on request.
Full reporting in Excel can be generated on demand from a large number of licenses.