Labour law - Fundamentals
By completion of this course, the trainee must be able to:
- familiarise with the methods and the practices of labour law with the aim of effective staff management
- manage in an operational way employment contracts
- apply the regulations relating to labour relations
- implement the special legal rules applying to certain categories of employees: pregnant women, part-time employees, interim employees, etc.
- The nature and the structure of labour law
- The employment in Luxembourg
- The employment contract
- The regulations of the specific aspects of an employment relation
- The special legal rules applying to certain categories of employees
- The equal treatment between men and women
- The contractual relations not subject to the regulations on employment contracts
- People seeking employment
- The collective labour relations
- The administrative structures and the labour courts
Every person having to put a lot of effort into his professional activity in the field of staff management
Tuesday from 6.30 to 9.00 P.M.
The course ends with a written exam. Successful completion of the exam is sanctioned by a certificate of success issued by the House of Training and cosigned by the "Ministère de l'Education nationale, de l'Enfance et de la Jeunesse".