Luxembourg being an international financial center, many investments are made through the sale and purchase of shares in Luxembourg vehicles. Learn to fully understand and handle the therefore required legal due diligences and share purchase agreements (SPAs).
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to :
- understand and monitor legal due diligences
- understand, negociate and draft SPAs
- monitor connected documents and processes
- Monitoring and analysis of legal due diligences
- Negociating, drafting and executing SPAs
- Connected documents, processes and agents
Inhouse counsels, bankers, lawyers
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.