- Gain an in-depth knowledge on the Blockchain, crypto-assets and tokenisation market (business and technical approach)
- Have hands-on experience on useful practical aspects such as: using a wallet, transferring crypto assets and tokens
- Issuance of tokens (tokenisation), secure store and custody of the tokens, manage tokens and tokens analytics
Blockchain Technology:Explain the fundamentals of Blockchain including:
What is a Blockchain?
How is it possible to transfer money using Blockchain?
CryptoGraphic Concept: Hash / Digital Signature
Consensus Algorithm: PoW (Mining) – PoS – PoA
Soft and Hard Fork
Permissioned BC vs Permissionless BC
Overview of main Blockchain Technologies.
Crypto asset and Tokenization:
- Crypto Currency
- Tokenization Fungible Token
- Non Fungible Token (NFT)
- Blockchain Use Cases (Financial / Non Financial)
Install and Use a Wallet (Metamask)
Use of Blockchain Explorer to identify and visualize transactions
Crypto Currencies exchange.
Deployment of a Smart Contract
ERC-20 Token Exchange
- C levels
- Digital transformation managers
- Digital innovators, R&D
- Business managers
- Software developers
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.