- What are the trends in marketing and corporate communication?
- What is the impact of 2.0 in business management, marketing and communication?
- Digital media and social networks will be highlighted for their central role in accelerating change.
At the end of this training, the participant will be able to:
- analyse the changes observed over the last five years in the main fields of marketing and corporate communication
- know the origins and implications of the 2.0 concept, whether in terms of business management, marketing, communication or stakeholder engagement. Digital media and social networks will be highlighted for their central role in accelerating change.
- apply tools and methodologies that enable quick and efficient learning within their respective professional environment
- Origins and implications of the concept 2.0
- Changes in consumer behaviour
- Generations X, Y and Z
- Perception of brands and mass communication
- Virtualisation of communication
- The evolving role of digital media
- Social networks and group dynamics
- Mobile communication and "nomadic" behaviour
- Media planning 2.0
- Analytical monitoring and ROI (Return on Investment) metrics
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Community management and rules of engagement
- Types of content; types of messages; types of issues
- Multi-pronged stakeholder engagement strategies
- Social" business models
- Marketing or communication managers of companies or organisations
- Communication consultants, employees of communication/advertising agencies
- Anyone wishing to learn about marketing 2.0 and social networks
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of attendance issued by the House of Training.