Learning to provide first aid is about ensuring that you always react correctly to emergency situations. Actions that can be decisive in the first few minutes are easy to learn.
In many situations, systematic knowledge of first aid will allow you to act correctly.
To do this, this course includes 2/3 of practice and a minimum of theoretical input.
- Immediate reactions at the incident / accident site
- Wounds and dressings
- Burn injuries
- Unconsciousness and lateral safety position
- Basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation and application of the automated external defibrillator
- Basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation of children
- Removing a motorcyclist's helmet, etc.
Small and medium-sized enterprises
The course material (in French) can be downloaded under the following link: http://112.public.lu/fr/publications/formations/Premierssecours.html
Since 1 July 2018, first aid courses have been reorganised. From now on, a single 16-hour first aid course, similar to the European model of First Aid Courses, will be offered.
A certificate of attendance will be issued at the end of these 2 days of training. This certificate is valid for 5 years, its validity is renewed by a new 16-hour course.