How to Build a Website with WordPress - Level 2
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- create a site from A to Z in accordance with best practices and standards
- create and manage a site with WordPress
- manage hosting and domain names
- develop a responsive website
- choose the right tools for your site and its management
- customize the design of his site
- use his site for the benefit of his marketing of his digital campaigns
- create landing pages
- Introduction to WordPress
- A site, how does it work?
- The code and the server
- Domain names
- The HTML and CSS couple
- in 5 sites
- advantages and disadvantages of a CMS
- the database
- is WordPress the right tool for my project?
- post, Page and other Post Types
- instalation of WordPress
- Creating a WordPress site
- The basics of HTML and CSS
- Configure your installation
- Creation ...
- from the blog
- access and edit your files
- text editor
- choose a parent theme and install it
- create a child theme
- The limits of the default instalation
- WordPress at your service
- My Tool Box
- Theme and page builder
- Essential plugins
- Additional tools
- good practices
- WordPress and performance
- WordPress and security
- Use your site to the advantage of your marketing
- landing pages
Marketer or designer in a company or an organization wishing to become autonomous for the creation and management of a website.
Anyone wishing to create a website
Attend the course with a PC or Mac and filezilla preinstalled
The course material will be delivered at the end of the course.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS. SQL basics is a plus
Previous experience with a CMS, preferably as a webmaster
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi