- Presentation of incoterms
- Explanation of what the rules do and do not do
- Basic role and responsibilities of seller and buyer in international trade
- Costs and risks, relationship between incoterm rules and surrounding contracts
- How to choose the right incoterm for a particular contract
- Set out central changes between incoterms 2010 and 2020
- Traps to avoid and practical exercises on how to choose appropriate rule
After the training the participant shall be able to:
- set the right rule for a particular contract
- use and apply
the INCOTERMS …
Services : sales/purchase, export & import, finance, logistics, transport, legal affairs.
Familiar or interested in international trade.
Support de cours
Le support de cours sera délivré en début du cours.