If you want to develop your editing skills, this is just the right training for you. Get to know the software Adobe Premiere and how to edit video projects and master post-production. Get to know the different processes involved in post-production and how to apply them for your own video projects.
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- edit video projects in Adobe Premiere
- know the steps in video editing
- know the color grading basics
- add Music and sounds to a video project
- know how to edit small projects and add transitions
- The key steps in post-production
- How to start the editing process
- How to make a first selection of shots: Assembling & Rough Cut
- Editing the first version: trimming clips, adding titles etc.
- Hard cuts vs. smooth transitions
- Color grading and Sound design
- The rendering: how to export your files in the right format
On site (everybody should bring their laptops with editing software installed).
- Everyone interested in developing editing skills
- Marketing & Communication officers
- Owners of small businesses
Support de cours
Course material will be provided at the beginning of the course.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of attendance issued by the House of Training.