After completing this course, the learner will be able to understand:
- Concepts of AI
- Understanding of AI Key Words
- Required competencies for AI projects implementation
- Opportunities and threats of AI
- Broad overview of AI in FSI
- Examples of AI use cases in financial services
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
- The definition of AI
- AI concepts, keywords and notions
- How AI is reshaping financial services
- Unlocked opportunities and foreseen challenges
- Strategies for AI implementation
- AI use cases by sector: Deposits and lending, insurance, payments, investment management, capital markets and market infrastructure
- The future of finance
The course is suitable for finance data managers, officers and individuals interested in AI
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
No exam is available for this training course.