Upon completion of this path, participants will be capable of:
- Developing the ability to steer a business in a rapidly evolving economy
- Learning methods: Virtual class / Autonomous learning
- The definition of the strategy
- The origins of the strategy
- Vision and strategic mission
- The values and culture of the business
- The strategic capacity of a business
- Porter’s generic strategies
- The Ansoff Matrix for developing market strategies
- Strategy and business models
- Portfolio management
- Executive of small or medium-sized business
- New manager who has acquired sufficient experience to be responsible for a team; person with more than ten years’ experience but no initial training in management; needs to cope with new responsibilities, and needs to learn everything about this new role
- SME manager in direct contact with the business’s executives
- Young manager in a defined career plan within the business who needs to upgrade and prove his/her knowledge in order to be considered for promotion
- Employee aiming at a managerial position
- Employee with ambitions of promotion who decides on his/her own initiative to train in order to improve his/her skills and prove they have been acquired.
- Self-employed person whose business has developed considerably over the years, and now has to manage people and unite them in respect of his/her vision
- New business manager
- Person who has recently been given responsibility for managing a project, activity, budget, etc. within a large organisation
The training material will be handed out at the beginning of the course.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of attendance issued by the House of Training.