This course will provide a general understanding of financial valuation and investment decisions
Participant will gain an understanding of corporate finance, financial analysis, the choices firms face when making financial decisions.
- Understand valuation principles: how to value companies using the DCF method and multiple methods.
- Initiation to Investment process
- Valuation Principles
- Concept of Fair Value and Principles of Valuation
- Financial analysis
- Valuation techniques used in practice
- Introduction to Investment process
- Introduction to Private equity funds
- Transaction and investment phase
- Investment decision
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.