Cette formation est proposée sous forme de formation présentielle. En savoir plus
This course provides you with the basic principles of the securities markets. It will help you to understand the different instruments such as bonds and equities, who the market players are and how they interact, what settlement is and the basics of corporate actions. This course can also be used to build a good foundation for the more specialised training sessions on SWIFT’s products and services for the securities markets.
- A company called SWIFT
- SWIFT in your organisation
- Introduction to the securities markets
- How can you use SWIFT for securities?
- Paving the way for STP - securities standards
- Market initiatives and market reform
- Illustration of some messages from the trading, settlement and corporate actions area.
The course is designed for anyone who needs a basic understanding of the securities markets and SWIFT securities messages, typically newly hired staff in institutions such as custodians, securities market infrastructures, investment/asset managers, data providers and broker/dealers.
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi