Upon successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Be aware of IS37301’s content and its value
- Obtain insight on all aspects of compliance management systems
- Relate compliance management systems to quality systems
- Evaluate and define appropriate use of the standard
- ISO standards: Pro Memori
- Compliance Management Systems in an organisation
- Content of ISO 37301
- Evaluation of the norm compared to specific situations
- Practical Tips
Strategic business management experience
Professionals on Executive level:
- Board of Directors
- Executive/Senior Managers
Who are directly impacted by IS/IS Architecture decisions, need to take accountability but no operational responsibility, who are looking for fundamental insight in evaluating IS/IT decisions
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
You have the possibility to order a printed version of the course material at the time of registration against payment. It will then be handed out to you at the beginning of the course.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of attendance issued by the House of Training and DLH.
Conditions of enrolment
To register to this training please visit
14, Porte de France - Belval