En collaboration avec:
The persons concerned by the MiFID II Certification Training Programme are all persons placed under the authority of a professional (or acting on his behalf) subject to prudential supervision by the CSSF, i.e. individuals providing investment advice (“Advisory profile”) or information (“Information profile”) on financial instruments, investment services or ancillary services to clients.
These training courses are eligible for co-financing Law in Luxembourg.
Module 10 (2 hrs): MiFID II Latest updates (delivery in English)
Modules 11 and 12: Optional E-learning Courses
Duration: 1 day – 4 hours – Language: English or French
The two optional e-learning courses are recommended as prerequisites for the instructor-led parts (modules 1 to
8) of the MiFID II programme.
Participants are required to answer correctly at least 70% of the questions integrated in both e-learning modules
in order to successfully pass modules 11 and 12 of MiFID II training programme.
Although participants will be able to access the e-learning courses at all times and work through the courses
at their own speed, it is expected that they should need approximately 8 hours (1 day) to complete both
Venue and dates
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi
Our MiFID II Brochure can be downloaded here.
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
Diagnostic and Certifications
Candidates that only attended several modules of the programme have also the possibility to participate in the final Certification.
Certification for "Information Profile": A candidate successfully passing modules 1 to 7 final Certification assessment will see himself delivered with a “MiFID II certification for professionals providing investment information”.
Certification for "Advisory Profile": Candidates successfully passing modules 1 to 8 final Certification assessment will be awarded with a “MiFID II certification for professionals providing investment advice”.
Certifications can be booked on this page, in English or in French.
Sessions et horaires
Lieu Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg
- mar. 13.06.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 20.06.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 27.06.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- jeu. 29.06.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 04.07.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 11.07.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- jeu. 13.07.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 19.09.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 26.09.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- jeu. 28.09.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 03.10.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 10.10.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 17.10.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 24.10.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- jeu. 26.10.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 31.10.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 07.11.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 14.11.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 21.11.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 28.11.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- jeu. 30.11.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 05.12.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 12.12.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- jeu. 14.12.2023 08:45 à 11:45
- mar. 19.12.2023 08:45 à 11:45