PRINCE2® is an integrated framework of processes and themes that addresses the planning, delegation, monitoring and control of all the six aspects of project performance: cost, timescale, quality, scope, risks and benefits. With this course you will understand the PRINCE2® approach - the principles, processes, themes and techniques - and be well prepared to pass the exam.
- understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- understand the PRINCE2® process model
- prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Document
- understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control and change control
- What is a project?
- Structure of PRINCE2
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Business case
- Initiating a project
- Managing a stage boundary
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
- Project Managers, Programme Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- People working in Projects, Principals, Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Buyers
None. Some experience in projects is preferred
The course will be held in English but our trainers are also fluent in French.
ITIL® and PRINCE2® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
"The PRINCE2® course on this page is offered by PTCoE of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”
Support de cours
Le support de cours sera délivré en début du cours.
PRINCE2® Foundation certification
An exam of one hour, leading to the OGC issued Certificate will take place on the 3rd day of the training course.