The financial crisis has raised the issue of remuneration policy in the financial sector. The regulations are numerous and complex. Understanding what a remuneration policy is, is not an easy task.
The main objective of this course is to provide participants with a theoretical and practical knowledge in relation to remuneration policies.
- Describe the legal framework
- Describe the key elements of a remuneration policy
- Explain the pay-out rules
- Understanding malus and clawback
- Understanding the bodies’ functions
- Define material risk takers
- Introduction to remuneration rules
- Key aspects of a remuneration policy
- Disclosure requirements in relation to remuneration rules
- Overview of bodies
Human resources managers and employees from the financial sector only.
Support de cours
Course material will be provided at the beginning of the course.