Remuneration Policy in the Banking SectorRessources Humaines
En collaboration avec:
The financial crisis has raised the issue of remuneration policy in the financial sector. The regulations are numerous and complex. Understanding what a remuneration policy is, is not an easy task.
The main objective of this course is to provide participants with a theoretical and practical knowledge in relation to remuneration policies.
- Describe the legal framework
- Describe the key elements of a remuneration policy
- Explain the pay-out rules
- Understanding malus and clawback
- Understanding the bodies’ functions
- Define material risk takers
- Introduction to remuneration rules
- Key aspects of a remuneration policy
- Disclosure requirements in relation to remuneration rules
- Overview of bodies
Human resources managers and employees from the financial sector only.
The training material will be handed out at the beginning of the course.
Chambre de Commerce LuxembourgCalculate the itinerary
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi