After the training the participants shall:
- understand the international and national context as well as current developments
- understand the terminology oft he AML law (e.g. primary offence, beneficial owner, PEP…)
- know the legal obligations
- implement "appropriate measures" to fulfill legal obligations
- analyse risks
- take client due diligence measures
- implement the required internal organisation
- cooperate with authorities
- International and national context
- Legal obligations
- Risk analysis
- Client due diligence
- Internal organisation
- Cooperation with authorities
- Relevant GDPR clauses in the context of AML
- Practical implementation
- Case studies
All non-bank service providers submitted to the law against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (“AML law”).
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.