For this “Master class” course candidates are required to introduce the Application form (https://www.houseoftraining.lu/slides/slide/compliance-master-class-demande-d-acces-48) as well as a cover letter and a CV with their educational background and their work experience before the 29th June. Please note that all the applications received after this deadline will be considered for the next year registration.
- The course is organised as a workshop where participants work interactively in several groups under the guidance and with the support of the lecturer on specified cases.
- The purpose is to prepare for presenting the result of each group's case study in front of a jury who will assess both the group work and the individual competencies of each candidate.
- The assessment is the condition sine qua non for each participant to be granted a professional certificate of competency.
- The Jury is composed of Board and ALCO members appointed by the Board members.
- The assessment will be scheduled on pre-fixed dates. All participants of a work group will have to present themselves together at the same date.
965€ + 3% VAT
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi