For this “Master class” course candidates are required to introduce the Application form as well as a cover letter and a CV with their educational background and their work experience before the 29th June. Please note that all the applications received after this deadline will be considered for the next year registration.
- The course is organised as a workshop where participants work interactively in several groups under the guidance and with the support of the lecturer on specified cases.
- The purpose is to prepare for presenting the result of each group's case study in front of a jury who will assess both the group work and the individual competencies of each candidate.
- The assessment is the condition sine qua non for each participant to be granted a professional certificate of competency.
- The Jury is composed of Board and ALCO members appointed by the Board members.
- The assessment will be scheduled on pre-fixed dates. All participants of a work group will have to present themselves together at the same date.
As a guide only, this Master requires approximately 40 hours of preparation work.
In order to be accepted for this training, candidates need to have passed the exams of Compliance – Fundamentals and Compliance – Implementation of the regulatory framework as well as have at least three years of experience as a Compliance Officer.
To register for this training, please send us your registration file
to email@example.com before the last Friday of June if you wish to participate in the session that will take place in September of the same year. Registrations received after this deadline will be considered for the session of the following year. The registration file should contain the application form, a cover letter, as well as a CV listing your educational background and your work experience.
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi