Enrol in our "Compliance - Master Class Compliance Officer in the Financial Sector" course to enhance your expertise. To participate, you must have passed Compliance - Fundamentals and Compliance – Implementation of the regulatory framework exams, with a minimum of three years' experience as a Compliance Officer in Luxembourg. Submit the Application form, a cover letter, and a CV before June 30th. This interactive workshop prepares you to present case studies to a jury for assessment. Successful candidates receive a professional certificate of competency. A soft skills program is now included. Dates to be determined, ng September 2024.
To participate in this training, you must have passed the Compliance – Fundamentals and Compliance – Implementation of the regulatory framework exams as well as having at least three years of experience as a Compliance Officer in Luxembourg.
For this “Master class” course candidates are required to introduce the Application form as well as a cover letter and a CV with their educational background and their work experience before the 30th of June. Please note that all the applications received after this deadline will be considered for the next year registration.
Objectives and programme
- The course is organised as a workshop where participants work interactively in several groups under the guidance and with the support of the lecturer on specified cases.
- The purpose is to prepare for presenting the result of each group's case study in front of a jury who will assess both the group work and the individual competencies of each candidate.
- The assessment is the condition sine qua non for each participant to be granted a professional certificate of competency.
- The Jury is composed of Board and ALCO members appointed by the Board members.
- The assessment will be scheduled on pre-fixed dates. All participants of a work group will have to present themselves together at the same date.
- A one-day Soft skills programme for compliance officers/managers will now be part of the Master course in order to develop personal skills/competencies (i.e. business alignment and conflict management).
As a guide only, for any request of "Congé Individuel de Formation" (CIF), this Master requires approximately 60 hours of preparation work.
to be determined, as of September 2024
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
In order to be accepted for this training, candidates need to have passed the exams of Compliance – Fundamentals and Compliance – Implementation of the regulatory framework as well as have at least three years of experience as a Compliance Officer.
To register for this training, please send us your registration file
to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last Friday of June if you wish to participate in the session that will take place in September of the same year. Registrations received after this deadline will be considered for the session of the following year. The registration file should contain the application form, a cover letter, as well as a CV listing your educational background and your work experience.