Conflict management at WorkDéveloppement Personnel
After the training the participant shall be able to:
- have guidance on improving his/her communication skills,
- adopting the right attitude to prevent
- manage interpersonal conflicts between employees and teams.
- Pedagogical goals are:
- Knowledge: to be able to:
- Understand conflict dynamics and the different strategies for dealing with conflicts;
- Understand the impact of his/her communication.
- Know how to use active listening, to reformulate and question,
- Develop mediation skills for conflict prevention and/or resolution
- Behavioural skills:
- Enable the trainee to learn the right attitude in conflict situations, namely by :
- Creating confidence and knowing how to defuse a conflicting situation;
- Promoting the empowerment of employees and the dialogue.
- Understanding conflict dynamics:
- Identify the different types of conflicts in the workplace and their impact on team motivation;
- Recognise the different strategies for dealing with conflicts and identify your own style / tendency;
- Understand the phases of conflict escalation;
- Focus on the real stakes of the conflict (interests vs. positions)
- Learn how to defuse tensions or existing conflicts:
- Improve your communication skills, develop empathy and active listening, learn principled negotiation, know how to reformulate and question;
- Learn how to adopt the right attitude: focus on interests, acknowledge the emotional dimension of the conflict; facilitate mutual understanding and promote the resolution of the disagreement.
Team leaders, Heads of unit, HR staff, Project managers
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
Chambre de Commerce LuxembourgCalculate the itinerary
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi